Win a Brushcutter Terms and Conditions
By entering the Power & Marine Ltd Competition (the “Win a Honda Brushcutter ”) you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. To enter, you must complete the Competition details online at http://go.hondapowerequipment.co.nz/win-a-honda-brushcutter.html.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must be an individual and natural person, a New Zealand resident, aged over 18 years, and hold a current full New Zealand Driver’s license.
3. You must provide a valid and current email address for the Competition administrators, Power and Marine Limited (“Honda Power New Zealand”, “HPENZ”), to contact you on.
4. You may only enter the Competition once. By entering the Competition you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete and that you fulfill the eligibility requirements.
5. The Competition is not open to employees or contractors of Honda Power & Marine Ltd or its agents, subsidiaries, associated companies, or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition, or their immediate families.
6. Honda Power & Marine Ltd assumes no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries, or for entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of Honda Power & Marine Ltd’s receipt of the entry.
7. Honda Power & Marine Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify without notice (and refuse to award the Prize to) any entrant for whatever reason, including if Honda Power & Marine Ltd has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition, or won using fraudulent means.
8. All entries eligible for the Prize must be submitted online between November 1st and Dec 15th (midnight) New Zealand Standard Time (the “Competition Period”).
9. The Competition is available during the Competition Period only.
10. There is one HONDA UMK425 Loop Handled Brushcutter with one prize available for one entrant to win. The “Prize” is one HONDA UMK425 Loop Handled Brushcutter.
11. The Prize Winner will be determined by Honda Power Marine Ltd. The “Winner” will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries received by December 15th, 2019 (Midnight).
12. Honda Power & Marine Ltd’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified by email and must be available for the preparation and participation of all publicity activities that may be required by Honda Power & Marine Ltd. The Winner gives Honda Power Marine Ltd permission to take or receive a photo of the Winner and the Prize for publicity and promotional activities. The name of the Winner may be published on the Honda Power & Marine Ltd website, e-newsletter, Honda Power & Marine Ltd’s associates’ and related parties’ websites, and various social media channels. The Winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with Honda Power Marine Ltd’s publicity and promotional activities.
14. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable or substitutable for any other alternative in whole or in part. Any change in nature or value of the Prize is not the responsibility of Honda Power Marine Ltd. Honda Power Marine Ltd may in its absolute discretion substitute the Prize with an appropriate replacement in the place of the Prize.
15. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, registrations and other costs that may be associated with the Prize. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Honda Power Marine Ltd, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, costs or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the Competition.
16. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside of Honda Power Marine Ltd's direct control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Honda Power Marine Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the entity to provide the Prize.
17. Where Honda Power Marine Ltd is unable to contact the Winner, Honda Power Marine Ltd will select an alternative winner. If, after successful notification, the Winner does not collect the Prize within the required period, the Prize will be regarded as forfeit. Honda Power Marine Ltd will only make 2 attempts to contact any entrant.
18. Only the Winner is able to claim the Prize. The Winner must provide proper identification to Honda Power Marine Ltd (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
19. If the Winner is under the age of 18 years, the Winner’s parent or guardian must give prior written consent to Honda Power Marine Ltd to award the Prize.
20. The Winner must collect or provide a suitable address for the Prize. To collect the prize, the winner(s) must provide details to receive the prize within 3 working days of the winner being contacted, agreed by both parties. Photos of the prizegiving will be required at the time of collecting the prize. The collection of the prize will be at the Winner’s cost and suitable transportation should be sourced to transport the goods from the head office on collection. The Prize will be received as per above with promotional pictures taken with the winner.
GENERAL TERMS AND PRIVACY:
21. Honda Power Marine Ltd reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the Competition and the terms of the Competition, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
22. Honda Power Marine Ltd takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, communication errors, texts with a misspelled keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God, or otherwise.
23. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any social media platform.
24. The Winner consents to Honda Power Marine Ltd and Honda Power Marine Ltd’s related companies, associates, and agents using the Winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without any reference or remuneration, for the purpose of Honda Power Marine Ltd's publicity and promotional activities (including promotion of the Competition and any future promotion of Honda Power Marine Ltd's and Honda Power Marine Ltd's related companies’, associates’, and agents’ goods or services).
25. All entries and materials submitted to Honda Power & Marine Ltd in connection with the Competition (in any form including, without limitation, in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of Honda Power & Marine Ltd. Honda Power & Marine Ltd may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
26. You agree to Honda Power & Marine Ltd (and Honda Power Marine Ltd's related companies, associates, and agents) collecting and holding your personal information for the purposes of the Competition, for future promotion and marketing purposes, and for communicating with you about their products and services.
27. Honda Power & Marine Ltd’s related companies for the purposes of the Competition include Blue Wing Honda Limited and Power and Marine Limited (“Honda Power New Zealand”, “HMNZ”).
28. The competition is governed by these terms and conditions, and, where applicable, the laws of New Zealand.
30. If you do not wish to receive any future communications, or if you wish to withdraw from the Competition or otherwise review or update your details, please contact HPENZ at: Power and Marine Limited, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland or PO Box 53053, Auckland 2150.