FUEL VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The $500 per horsepower purchased BP gift cards promotion is only for EU70 purchases made through a participating Honda Power Equipment dealer.
2. This offer runs on all new EU70 purchases made from 1 December 2019 until 29 February 2020, while stocks last at participating Honda Power Equipment dealerships only.
3. The EU70 must be registered with Power & Marine Ltd and with all mandatory fields filled in at the following web address: http://go.hondapowerequipment.co.nz/get500freefuel.html
4. To redeem the fuel voucher all purchasers of EU70's must complete the Fuel Voucher form at the web address above before 31 March, 2020.
5. Proof of purchase including, date of purchase, value, frame number and Honda Power Equipment dealer purchased through will need to be provided in order for an entry to be valid.
6. The dollar amount of $500 will be applied to the applicable BP gift card. Standard BP gift card terms apply: https://www.bp.com/en_nz/new-zealand/home/products-and-services/promotions-and-rewards/bp-gift-card.html These are the terms and conditions relating to the purchase and use of BP's Gift Cards.
7. The BP Gift card is only redeemable at BP stores throughout New Zealand and can be used for petrol and other items in store.
8. Once a valid entry has been completed, the process of allocating a gift card will be completed and the gift card will be sent to the purchaser’s address supplied on the entry form. Power & Marine Ltd holds no responsibility once the gift card leaves Power & Marine Ltd, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland.
9. Warranty registrations of purchased EU70's will need to be completed separately via the Honda Power Equipment dealer who has sold you the new EU70 inverter generator.
10. Honda Power & Marine Ltd assumes no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries, or for entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise. Proof of sending registration will not be accepted as proof of Honda Power & Marine Ltd’s receipt of the entry form.
11. The promotion is available during the period listed only.
12. Gift cards will be processed by Power & Marine Ltd at the end of the promotion period and gift cards will be issued to those registered on the following address: http://go.hondapowerequipment.co.nz/get500freefuel.html
13. The promotion is not redeemable for cash or transferable or substitutable for any other alternative in whole or in part. Any change in nature or value of the promotion is not the responsibility of Power & Marine Ltd. Power & Marine Ltd may in its absolute discretion substitute the promotion with an appropriate replacement.
14. All Honda Power Equipment owners are responsible for all insurance, tax, registrations and other costs that may be associated with the purchase. The owner uses the EU70 and any supplementary products entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Power & Marine Ltd, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, costs or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the promotion.
15. Where the EU70 is to be supplied by an entity outside of Power & Marine Ltd’s direct control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the offer, Power & Marine Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the discount and is not obliged to provide an alternative discount or to take legal action to require the entity to provide the promotional offer
General Terms and Privacy:
16. Power & Marine Ltd reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the promotion and the terms of the promotion, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, product availability and continued suitability of the promotion.
17. Power & Marine Ltd takes no responsibility for any inability to register or conclude the registration due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, communication errors, texts with a misspelled keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God, or otherwise.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any social media platform.
19. All registrations submitted to Power & Marine Ltd in connection with the promotion (in any form including, without limitation, in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of Power & Marine Ltd. Power & Marine Ltd may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such registrations.
20. The promotion is governed by these terms and conditions and the laws of New Zealand.
22. If you do not wish to receive any future communications, or if you wish to withdraw your details from the promotion or otherwise review or update your details, please contact: Power and Marine Limited, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland or PO Box 53053, Auckland 2150.
23. As part of the promotion, you agree to be added to the Honda Power Equipment email database and agree to receive communications from Honda Power Equipment - Power & Marine Ltd.