reliable, fuel efficient performance
The GX50 engine is a suitable power source for handheld applications like brush-cutters and non-handheld applications like concrete screeds, tillers and pumps. This engine is a perfect replacement for the 2-stroke engines in various applications.
- The world's first 360° inclinable 4-stroke engine, for operation in any position
- The OHC design driven by a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt, makes the engine more compact and light
- Easy starting, low noise and superb acceleration
- High quality materials and purpose-built components ensure reliable long-term use
- Meets world's most stringent environmental legislation
- Low fuel and oil consumption
YOUR ENGINE IN DETAIL
|Type||4-stroke single cylinder
OHC petrol engine
|Bore & Stroke||43 x 33 mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.0 : 1|
|Net Power||1.47 kW ( 2.0 HP ) / 7000 rpm|
|Max Net Torque||2.2 Nm ( 0.22 kgfm ) / 5000 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption at Rated Power||0.7 L/h 7000 rpm|
|Lubrication System||Oil mist|
|Oil Capacity||0.13 Litre|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.63 Litre|
|Dimensions||199 (L) x 260 (W) x 263 (H) mm|
|Dry Weight||4.13 kg|
the honda advantage
2 year domestic warranty
Honda's leading range of power equipment comes with leading warranty periods. Our range of GX mini engines carrying up to a 2 year domestic warranty*.
With regular servicing by a Honda authorised dealer, using only Honda Genuine Parts and Accessories, your Honda product will work hard around your home for many years.
Find more details on Honda's warranties and the warranty schedule on our warranty page.
Ready to take the next step towards your Honda engine? With our nationwide network of dealers, from the far north to the deep south and everywhere in between. You can purchase online, or enquire now for more information on Honda Engines.