Power & Marine requires certain personal information about the purchaser of each Honda Power Equipment engine. This is required for warranty and so that we can contact owners in the event there is a safety recall issued by the manufacturer. Personal information may also be collected by Honda Power Equipment through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through Honda Power Equipment’s website. By filling out the Honda Power Equipment Contact Us and Product Enquiry form you will be automatically subscribed to the Honda Power Equipment database to receive the latest product and industry news from Honda Power Equipment. The information may include:
your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
information about your preference for vehicles;
your demographics and interests;
details of any prizes you may have won;
a record of any queries you have made.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, Honda Power Equipment collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
to contact you directly about Honda Power Equipment, its engines, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
to reward you for being a Honda Power Equipment customer;
to inform you of Honda Power Equipment models and information we think you might be interested in;
to approve transactions you wish to make;
to confirm your identity;
to provide you with information or services you have requested;
to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Honda Power Equipment is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Honda Power Equipment holds. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact Honda Power Equipment’s Privacy Officer [email protected]
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Honda Power Equipment does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Honda Power Equipment outsources certain business functions to other organizations. For the purpose of providing services to Honda Power Equipment, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- government or statutory authorities.
Honda Power Equipment may use Google Remarketing as a method of targeting our advertising. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with visitors, based upon their past interactions with Honda Power Equipment’s website(s).
Alternatively you can opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
You understand and agree that stock availability shown is not always correct. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the stock count is displayed correctly, due to stock being sourced from a number of suppliers a number of errors can thus result.
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time. Notifications of order cancellation will be done via dealer which parts were purchased. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from said cancellation. All charges will be refunded in full for any cancelled order
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS WEBSITE
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site is intended for viewing within New Zealand only and will only be construed and evaluated according to New Zealand law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Honda Power Equipment makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside New Zealand. With regard to any competitions or sweepstakes advertised within this site, please do not enter if you are not located in New Zealand. Any entries from outside New Zealand will be automatically disqualified. In some cases it may be necessary to purchase prior to entering a competition advertised on this site. See official rules of the relevant competition on this site for full details. Any and all information contained herein, applies only to those provided or offered within.
- Power & Marine Limited trading as Honda Power Equipment (“Honda Power Equipment”) is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Honda Power Equipment’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Honda Power Equipment’s legal rights.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Honda Power Equipment makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Honda Power Equipment makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT,
- Some special options, which may be mentioned within this site, are not available in all areas. See your local Honda dealer for complete details of warranties or guarantees mentioned within this site.
- Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Honda Power Equipment or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Honda Power Equipment and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Honda Power Equipment in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Honda Power Equipment may be used by Honda Power Equipment anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Honda Power Equipment and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Honda Power Equipment will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Honda Power Equipment or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Honda Power Equipment is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Honda Power Equipment has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Honda Power Equipment reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to engine colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- The RRP’s (recommended retail price) listed in this site includes GST, title, license and registration unless otherwise stated. Actual price may vary.
- Sponsor: Power & Marine Limited, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland.